Puppy manners needed now?
Having a young puppy is a full-time job. Getting the house-training right, puppy-proofing your home, keeping your hands (and shoe laces) safe from sharp puppy teeth, and teaching your puppy some much-needed manners—it’s a lot of effort. That’s where we come into the picture. We take the effort and worry out of raising a well-mannered and behaviorally healthy puppy. How? By using modern, humane, science-based puppy training—and by giving you lots of support along the way.
Puppy Training We Can Help With
- House-training (potty training)
- Biting mouthing/nipping
- Coming when called
- Walk nicely on leash
- Chew training
- Wait at the door
- Sit for greeting
- Alone-time (crate training)
- All basic training and obedience
- Family Paws Parent Education Programs
- Impulse control (no jumping, demand barking)
- Learning to share toys and food
- Playing well with other dogs
- Developing a soft mouth (no biting or nipping)
- Counter surfing
- Stealing food and our stuff
- Introducing the puppy to a resident pet
- Chasing the cat
- Socialization to new people/dogs/
Our Puppy Training Services
(For puppies up to 6 months of age)
Puppy Manners Packages
The complete package that will get your puppy off to the right start. We put together a housebreaking plan, socialization protocol, and manners program, all tailored to your puppy and your goals. Then we work with you and your family to implement the program in your home and neighborhood.
Call 770-656-2643 or email us today for help with your puppy.
What you get
- Private in-home training
- Email & phone support
- Flexible hours: evenings, days, weekends
- We train your dog and teach you how to do it
- Programs & packages tailored to your goals
- Handouts & written training instructions
- Certified professional dog trainer
- Veterinarian recommended
- Positive science based training
Why socialize your puppy?
Socializing your puppy means getting her used to lots of new stuff: people, other dogs, sounds, situations. This may seem counterintuitive. Don’t puppies love the whole world? They do, but only in the early stage of their development. Zoom forward a few months and your puppy might turn growly around kids or other dogs. To prevent aggression and other behavior problems, and to raise a friendly, easygoing dog, you must socialize. We can help you get it just right! Sandy Wishnick is a Certified Professional Dog Trainer, so you’ll be getting the highest quality, humane training for your puppy.
“CJ is now the best-behaved 1-year-old Lab we have ever shared our home with. He walks perfectly on leash, patiently waits for his food bowl, and obediently goes into his crate. All this can be directly attributed to Sandy’s professional training and direction.”
–Joe and Judy Richardson